Practice Medicine, Not Billing
A medical practice should focus on healing patients, not billing.
But billing is the life's blood of the practice, and you don't want to turn it over to a faceless corporation. You want dedicated professionals.
Practice Management Specialists is owned and operated by Peter J. LaPaglia Jr., CPA. He's been in the medical billing business for more than 20 years.
PMS takes the worry and hassle of medical billing off of your shoulders and puts it into the hands of an experienced team that averages 12 years of work in the billing field.
We monitor the new rules and regulations being created by professional associations, lawmakers and politicians - and make sure they're being followed when we file a claim on your behalf.
PMS enters your patients' demographic information and medical insurance. We promptly enter all services, including office visits, consultations, tests and surgical procedures. Paper claims are no problem.
Our software connects directly into your office and a courier service is available to pick up charts and demographics. Once we file the claim, PMS follows it all the way, and makes sure your practice gets paid.
Practice Management Specialists offers the following services:
- Medical claims billing/collections.
- Complete practice management services.
- Accounts receivable management, prompt and aggressive follow-up on all claims.
- Complete appointment scheduling.
- CPT, ICD/10 and ICD/9 coding.
- Electronic medical/health records software.
- E-prescribing software.
- Patient reminders and recalls.
- Internet access to your billing medical billing system.
- Medical Billing Consulting for existing practices and startups.
- Practice Audits.
If you're ready to have a professional handle the most critical part of your practice,
contact PMS today at 410-832-2520 x100.